Kids Class Sessions - Grades 4th-9th
Six (6) sessions of virtual or live* fun!
Grades 4th - 9th!
Class Time: Has been changed to Wednesdays from 4 - 6 pm PST
Over 6 weeks, we are going to explore some great painting and drawing methods that I can't wait to share with your kids!
Here are some FAQs to answer many questions you might have about the art classes:
* You can choose to have your child take ONLY virtual or a combination of Live AND Virtual classes with me.
* Live/Virtual classes are taught at the same time RIGHT in my home.
**Live students will keep a safe 6 foot distance and wear face masks.
*A sanitized space will be ready to go for your in-person artist. No snacks like I usually do! How many live classes your child will have will be based on the number of students I take so please register early.
* Art Supplies are supplied by me and are sanitized and available Tuesday after 1 pm for each student. Even if students are coming to me LIVE on the first day, they will keep their materials with them until the end of the class sessions on December 9th.
* I will do my best to keep friends together and allow those who want live classes as many of those as possible!
* There will be a refundable $100 deposit for the art materials.
* All materials must be returned to me no later than
Saturday, December 12th and should be clean and undamaged to receive the full $100 security deposit back.